All U.S. Customers who select shipping before July 15th will have their wristbands shipped.
Anybody living outside of the U.S. will you will have the option for International Shipping or Will Call pickup. If you select Will Call pickup, you will need to pick up your wristband(s) at Will Call, on the day of the festival.
Wristbands will begin to be shipped in July 2024. Please do not put your wristband on until the week of the festival; once tightened it cannot be undone.
There are two Will Call locations, one in Rosarito and one in Tijuana. At Will Call, you will be able to pick up your Festival, Shuttle, and/or Afterparty Wristbands. Note: Tijuana pass pickup is ONLY available to Shuttle Pass holders.
Please bring the following
– Your Order Email Confirmation
– Credit/Debit Card that was used for purchase (or a photo of it)
– Your Photo ID & Valid Photo ID matching the Credit/Debit Card (or a photo of it)
Rosarito Beach Hotel
Exact Will Call details for this location coming 2024.
Blvd. Benito Juárez 31, Playas Rosarito, 22710 Rosarito, B.C., Mexico
- To give more people the chance to attend Baja Beach Fest there is a 5 Pass maximum per pass type.
- If you wish to purchase more than 5 passes of a single pass type, you will need to do so in separate transactions.
- Please do not put your wristband on until the week of the festival; once tightened it cannot be undone. Replacement fees will be enforced.
- All sales are final, we have a strict no refund policy.
If you need help or have a question that is not on our FAQ’s, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch within 2-3 business days.